• We do not share your email address EVER!!! (This is for us to send you notifications and emails about mybabyAPP)
• We do not sell your data to third parties, EVER!
• We do aggregate (and anonymise) analytics to gain insights about users behaviour
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect certain information you provide to us when using mybabyAPP, such as when you send us an email.
We also automatically collect certain information when you use mybabyAPP, such as your location/GPS coordinates (if you enable this feature), a device identifier (but not the UDID), MAC address, Internet Protocol (IP) address (if using a browser), operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring site and your activity on mybabyAPP. You can enable or disable location services when you use mybabyAPP at anytime, through your mobile device settings. This information is not treated as personal information unless we combine it with or link it to any of the personally identifiable information mentioned above.
We may also automatically collect certain information through the use of “cookies”. These are small files that your browser places on your computer. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our services, and to improve our services. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
We use the information collected through mush for the purposes described below:
• to provide our services or information you request, and to process and complete any transactions;
• to respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide customer service;
• to monitor and analyse usage and trends, and to personalize and improve mybabyAPP and your experiences when you use mybabyAPP, such as providing content or features that match your profile or interests, and to increase the functionality and user friendliness of our services;
• to send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, our services;
• for any other purpose for which the information was collected.
What Information Do We Share With Third Parties?
• We will not share the personal information we have collected from you, except as described below:
• with service providers who are working with us in connection with the operation of our site or our services (these service providers have access to your personal information only to perform services on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose it or use it for any other purposes);
• we may share aggregated information and non-identifiable information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes;
• when you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
• when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorised or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants or court orders;
• in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
We are not responsible for the actions of service providers or other third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any third parties.
Links to Other Sites
What Steps Do We Take To Protect Your Information Online?
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
Accessing and Modifying Your Information
Telephone: 0161 645 6450 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org